~ Nf-x ~ Index du Forum
~ Nf-x ~
team USA-NFX

~ Nf-x ~ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud delighted to silence his crit ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ Nf-x ~ Index du Forum -> .: Section [ BRAVO ] :. -> Demande De Matchs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin 鼠 Rat

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Juil - 05:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud delighted to silence his crit Répondre en citant

Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud delighted to silence his critics

maxbet Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud says he enjoyed silencing his critics, and used their criticism as motivation to help France win the World Cup.Two decades after helping Les Bleus become world champions as a player, Didier Deschamps led this young, exciting generation to the crown for the second time.France rode their luck before roaring to a 4-2 victory at the Luzhniki Stadium as Antoine Griezmann and Kylian Mbappe shone in an attack that older head Giroud spearheaded.

The 31-year-old again failed to score as he ended the tournament goalless, leading to criticism the Chelsea striker quietened by lifting the World Cup."Not bad, it's a great feeling - I mean, 'it's coming home!' I had to say that," Giroud said with a smile to a group of English reporters."Honestly it's a dream come true, a childhood dream. I am very proud for all the people who supported us, and myself.

maxbet "It has been sometimes difficult you know but it is a privilege for me to be part of this team. We have been very solid, very strong all the way, until the end. And I think it's well deserved."Asked to explain what he meant by difficult moments, the striker - proudly wearing his winners' medal - said: "All of my career I have been, how can I say... I have been through certain difficulties and I have always tried to make it.

maxbet "It motivates me to get better and better and go through these difficulties and it is what happens in life when you are really motivated, determined, committed, it is never easy."Football is very hard and people see only the nice part of the job. But we work very hard for this achievement and I am very proud to say I am a World Cup champion."France boss Deschamps defended Giroud in the build-up to the final, pointing to his diligent work and support play.

AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Juil - 05:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ Nf-x ~ Index du Forum -> .: Section [ BRAVO ] :. -> Demande De Matchs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006